Aviation Enterprise «Ural-Delta»
You can take a flight training course using one of our trikes. This course is based on the Aviation Staff Training (PP AP SLA 2004) and the Practical Recommendations about the Organisation and Carrying out of Ultra-light Aircraft Pilots’ Training and Certification. These include ground and flight training under the guidance of experienced instructors who have training licenses.
Training includes the following stages:
1. Filing in and submitting the application.
2. Passing the medical examination.
3. The appointment of an Instructor.
3. Planning the individual’s training schedule.
4. Flight training (with an Instructor - 12 flight hours).
5. Self-instructed flight training (12 flight hours).
6. Theory course in a certified Aviation Training Centre.
7. Passing an exam.
8. Obtaining the Ultra-light Aircraft Pilot Certificate.
What is next?
1. Purchasing “Stimul” trike (see page “Trikes”).
2. Registration of property rights for the aircraft and receiving the official Certificate.
3. State registration of your aircraft and receiving the license plate for your aircraft.
4. Passing the technical inspection of “Stimul” aircraft and receiving the Certificate of Airworthiness.
5. Conclusion of aircraft storage and performance of flight in the airfield.
How much does it cost?
«Stimul» Trike - from 12000 to 28000evro (depend on the model package)
To find the value today must make a request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight training with Instructor - 110 evro/hour ( course – 1320 evro)
Theory course in the Aviation training Centre - 300evro
Medical examination - 100~200 evro
Receiving the Ultra-light Aircraft Pilot Certificate ~ 350 evro
We assist our students at any stage during their training.
You can read more in the section «Activity» («Деятельность») on the official website of the Federal Air Transport Agency.